The mobile UI is a graphical web interface that let's you see detailed test results such as VLAN, as well as configure the LinkSprinter. The LinkSprinter contains a Wi-Fi hotspot and web server that allows you to connect to the mobile UI.
To enable the Mobile UI:
- Tap the power button - the blue Wi-Fi symbol / LED begins to flash.
- From your mobile device Available Wi-Fi Networks, connect to the SSID LinkSprinterXXXXXX (last 6 digits of the MAC address). When your mobile device connects to the SSID the blue Wi-Fi symbol will become solid.
- Point your browser to the LinkSprinter web server at 172.16.9.9. If you would like to easily access the mobile UI later from your desktop, within your mobile browser click to save to Home screen. Likewise, you can add it to your favorites.
- The LinkSprinter does not provide wi-fi testing.
- The mobile UI is not available on the classic LinkSprinter 100 model.
- The tools option in the mobile UI is not available on the classic LinkSprinter 200 model.