Resetting a Test Accessory to factory defaults erases all performance and configuration data and unclaims it from Link-Live.
Note: The test accessory cannot be connected to PoE for a reset procedure. It must have nearly new batteries, as weak batteries may cause the reset to fail.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable.
- Ensure the unit is powered off, meaning all LEDs are off.
- Hold down the power button for approximately 30 seconds.
- As the unit resets, it begins with all five status lights illuminating solid YELLOW for about 15 seconds. Then, the LEDs flash GREEN sequentially upward to the cloud light for another 15 seconds, and finally, all LEDs flash GREEN simultaneously.
- Release the power button as soon as the lights flash GREEN simultaneously, and before they flash RED. If they flash red, you will need to start the reset process again.